So I messed up BIG TIME. I was going to paint my nails and I unscrewed the lid off the nailpolish I was about to use and then did something else and then forgot the lid was unscrewed and I shook the nail polish and it went EVERYWHERE..including my eye/face/hair. Oh and my parents carpet and wood floor. After scrubbing the floor I managed to get it out..but the carpet is a different story. I can’t get it out..anybody know how to help?! its white nail polish to so it stands out from the carpet… fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkkkkkkk
I wish this photo showed the amount i got in my hair. Oh and my eye..my eye lashes on my right eye are WHITE7 notes
- notoriouslychelseanneedsabreak likes this
- horsesornothing said: I wouldn’t try putting too much nail polish remover on the carpet because it tends to strip the colour. My friend got bright pink all over my white bathroom door once and the paint started coming off with the remover. And dab, don’t scrub!
- rightlead said: did you try nail polish remover? on te floor dont scrub dab
- meter-ten said: if it’s longer carpet, try trimming the tips off with scissors! haha, that’s what I did when I did the same on my mom’s carpet..
- peetastical reblogged this from train-to-win and added:
- bridle-less said: try tooth paste, mouth wash, nail polish remover… i did the same thing i cant remember what else I used but i got it out. Google “how to get nail polish out of carpet” thats what i did!
- train-to-win posted this